One on One Learning offers an in-depth, interactive workshop to students that provides an insider's glimpse of what it takes to achieve a high score on the SAT or ACT. This workshop provides information on the importance of taking the SAT or ACT, how colleges and universities use results to accept students, the format for each test, and secrets high scorers already know. Plus, learn the truth behind random guessing, which answers to avoid, and "must-know" vocabulary. All this is done in a one-day, six-hour workshop led by experienced, top-scoring tutors. Book your school's workshop with One on One Learning and prepare your students for attaining high test scores!
Detailed highlights of the workshop include:
- Research-based test tips and strategies in each section of the SAT and ACT
- Updated scores colleges are requiring
- Strategies and practice with SAT sentence completions
- Critical reading test tips and practice with SAT and ACT
- Math strategies and practice in the different skill areas tested on the SAT and ACT
- The rules of English grammar tested on the SAT and ACT
- Strategies for how to write an effective essay for the SAT and ACT
- FYI's throughout the presentation for test tips and strategies
- Breaks built into the six-hour workshop
- Brain Quests (JFF's- Just For Focus Fun) to hold interest and improve inferential thinking skills
- Comic relief to support the adage, "What you learn with pleasure you never forget"
- Practice test questions and sections are completed with immediate feedback.
- Current pop music is incorporated for increased student interest and motivation.
- Folders with important information are provided for each student.
For more information, please contact us: email@example.com